winterjackets sluingturretshoneymooning

Harveyvax

winterjackets sluingturretshoneymooning

Postby Harveyvax » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:06 am

I am rather tall (5'9") and had a difficult time finding a coat that was long enough to cover my whole torso (not to just my belly button). I love this jacket. The arms were not too long and there was enough fabric to the jacket to encompass her BBall tummy and even zip it. PROS Lightweight Stretchable Cozy Can be dressed up or down Attractive Vibrant color I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I was so pleased to find that this coat was everything the reviews said and MORE! It is heavy and warm and lined with faux fur that is very quality! The hood is big enough to fit over my head and not smash my hair and I like that! The toggles are like real bone and the leather look is really quality. belstaff panther prezzo haven't used it yet, as bought for granddaughter for next fall, but great brand name, cute, and shipping fast and great price Good jackets. The fake fur is nasty. I tried it on a few times and it's definitely warm, so I can tell it'll keep me warm in the winter.

Return to “Góp ý phản hồi”